- Submit an Edit/Comment
MSH Lactation Pods / Rooms
- MSHS Lactation Services
- Lactation Room Location
Annenberg Building 1468 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10029. MC Level - Room 234 and Room 218. Visit Security Office with ID
- [Annenberg Building | 1468 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10029 | Next to Clinical Research Unit]
- [Guggenheim Pavilion | 1468 Madison Avenue Second Floor, New York, NY 10029 | Next to Gift Shop]
- [Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice | 5 East 98th Street SB Level, New York, NY 10029 | Next to Vending Machines]
- [Center for Advanced Medicine | 17 East 102nd Street Main Lobby, New York, NY 10029 | Next to second elevator bank]
- [Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai | 1425 Madison Avenue MC Level, New York, NY 10029]
- [Leon and Norma Hess Center for Science and Medicine | 1470 Madison Avenue Main Lobby, New York, NY 10029]
Mental Health/Well-Being/Financial Resources
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Emergency Department (ER)
Geriatrics and Palliative Care
Internal Medicine Associates (IMA)
Interventional Radiology (IR)
Other Subspecialty Consults
- General Surgery consults
page Surgery Floor & ER Consult on Amion. For sacral decubs, if MRN ends in ODD number (if EVEN, page Plastic surgery). For lesions above the clavicles, call Neuroradiology. If below the clavicles, call IR)
- Cardiac Surgery Consult Phone
- Neurosurgery consults (adult and pediatrics)
page 2009 - No text pages
- Orthopedics consults (adult and pediatrics)
- Plastics consults (adult and pediatrics)
- Thoracic Surgery Consult Phone
- Urology Consult (adult and pediatrics)
- Add On Case
- Annenberg 6 PACU
- Annenberg 7 PACU
- Bronchoscopy Suite
- Cardiac Cluster Communication Desk
- East Tower Communication Desk
- GP 2 Admitting Area
- GP 2 PACU (Phase Two (2))
- GP 3 Holding Area
4-1991, 4-3402, 3-4197
- GP 3 PACU
4-1992, 4-1993, 3-7900
- Holding Area
4-5593 or 3-9010
- Interventional Radiology (IR) Recovery Room
- KCC 3
- Main Surgery Department
- Main OR Front Desk
4-1990, 3-7894, 3-7896
- OR Scheduling
- Orthopedic Cluster Communication Desk
- Ostomy Nurse Room
- Pegasys Beds
- Vascular Lab
- West Tower Communication Desk
How To Use Campus Phones
- 241 exchange becomes 4 (e.g., 212-241-xxxx = 4-xxxx).
- 659 exchange becomes 8 (e.g., 212-659-xxxx = 8-xxxx).
- 824 exchange becomes 5 (e.g., 212-824-xxxx = 5-xxxx).
- 412 exchange becomes 2 (e.g., 646-412-xxxx = 2-xxxx).
- 537 exchange becomes 7 (e.g., 646-537-xxxx = 7-xxxx).
- 3-xxxx is an internal-only line (cannot dial from a non-hospital phone).
- Outside line: 9 + 1 + area code + number.
- Long distance: dial the number and enter your long distance code. You can receive this code from your department.
How To Use Pagers
- Tapping any link on this page on a smartphone will call the pager.
- Long Range Paging: 9 (to get an outside line) + 1 + pager number. Short range (4-digit) pager numbers become 146-209-xxxx.
Short Range Paging
4-13002019 House Staff Benefits At A Glance
- Text pages for non-medicine housestaff
AMION, password: "mssm"
- Text pages for medicine staff
AMION, password: "msmed"
- Forward pagers
Call 4-1200, enter pager number and #, press 1, then 7, then pager number to be forwarded to and #
- Unforward Pagers
Call 4-1200, enter pager #, press 0.
- Change greeting
Call 4-1200, enter pager #, 1, then 3.